The Clearwater range of shallow dig septic tanks will drastically reduce the time and cost of a septic tank installation, with their cylindrical shaped tank with a lower profile for faster, cheaper off-mains installations.
The new design of the shallow-dig septic tank means that it requires a shallower dig and less excavation, as well as far less pea shingle or cement backfill to secure it in place.
Clearwater shallow-dig septic tanks are even ideally suited to rocky strata conditions, where deep digs are not feasible. The range is fully approved to EN12566 Part 1 standard and is 99.7% efficient at retaining solids in the tank.
Features and Benefits
- Pea gravel backfill for dry sites
- EN 12566-1 approved product
- Installation in hard rock areas where deep digs are not possible
- Standard 500mm invert
- 30mm between inlet and outlet
- 0.5 and 1m neck extensions available for deep installations
- Price includes covers and frames