Kingspan Klargester, the global-leading experts in the design and manufacture of off-mains drainage solutions, has launched the Sigma shallow-dig septic tank – a cylindrical shaped tank with a lower profile for faster, cheaper off-mains installations.
The new design of the Sigma tank means that it requires a shallower dig and less excavation, as well as far less pea shingle or cement backfill to secure it in place.
Sigma septic tanks are even ideally suited to rocky strata conditions, where deep digs are not feasible. The range is fully approved to EN12566 Part 1 standard and is 99.7% efficient at retaining solids in the tank.
Features and Benefits
- Pea gravel backfill for dry sites
- EN 12566-1 approved product
- Installation in hard rock areas where deep digs are not possible
- Standard 500mm invert
- 30mm between inlet and outlet
- 0.5 and 1m neck extensions available for deep installations
- Price includes covers and frames