What does a site visit involve?
A site visit if often necessary to fully understand the local conditions/topography that will affect the choice of suitable system for the site. Conditions that can affect suitability include:
- Ground conditions – soil porosity/water table etc.
- Access to a watercourse/discharge point
- Access roads for delivery of the system and future emptying
- Existing drainage layout and depth
- Preferred/suitable location of system
- Other ancillary works required e.g. additional drainage/manholes, other building works
If you require assistance selecting an appropriate system, give us a call on 01388 537050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.