5 reasons to service your sewage treatment system
- Identifying Faults – small problems, if left unchecked, can lead to bigger issues which can result in major repairs or even a completely new system. Regular servicing means that any excessive wear or issues with parts in your system can be checked, repaired and replaced where necessary, keeping your costs down and your system running sweetly!
- Maximum Efficiency – our engineers will make sure your system is clean and free from any problems which may be causing excessive wear. They will thoroughly check all parts, and will also advise when the system will require emptying, which we can arrange. All of this means your system will be running to its maximum efficiency, resulting in lower overall running costs and peace of mind.
- Environment Agency Regulations – you are required by law to keep your system appropriately maintained and emptied on a regular basis, and keep a record of all works carried out. You will be liable for a fine from the Environment Agency if you do not address problems that occur as a result of poor maintenance or lack of emptying, such as discharging untreated effluent into a controlled watercourse.
- Moving Home? – if you choose to sell your property it is a major benefit to potential buyers if you can prove you have ensured appropriate upkeep of your system, and in some cases can attract a higher value for your property. This is another reason to keep full records of any repairs, and it is highly likely your solicitor will ask for copies of all paperwork.
- Peace of Mind – we take the stress out of servicing, so you don’t need to worry! Our regular servicing customers receive priority assistance if you experience a breakdown, and we have engineers on hand 24/7 to provide advice and support when you need it most.
Chat to our friendly team about what we can offer on 01388 537030.