Klargester Gamma Rainwater Harvester 2350L
An intelligent, shallow dig tank rainwater harvesting tank solution, the Klargester Gamma is developed to provide the homeowner with a system to ensure an automatic supply of harvested rainwater for the home or garden. With a technologically advanced finish the Klargester Gamma is a suitable for both self build projects and residential developments. It works by taking the rain from your roof gutters, filtering out leaves and debris and storing the water in an underground tank.
Which system is for me?
The Gamma system has two primary options:
- The Gravity System which uses an elevated header tank to store filtered water after the main tank.
- The Direct System which pumps water from the main storage tank and is used where a header tank is impractical.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Shallow dig - the Gamma is designed with easy affordable installation in mind.
- Crushed rock backfill available - no costly concrete delivery required (dependant on site conditions).
- Integral leaf filter including as standard.
- MDPE construction - durable medium-density polyethylene.
- Full compliance - structurally tested in accordance with European Union EN 12566 Part 1 standard and the product ensures total compliance with BS 8515:2009 standard.