Conder CSAF100 N20 Sewage Treatment System (Granular)
Please contact us for a quote.
The Conder SAF sewage treatment system is the ideal solution for any sized project where the population range exceeds 25 and off-mains drainage is required.
Premier Tech Aqua has designed the Conder SAF range to have a complete below ground installation, meaning it has a minimal visual impact on the site location, although the whole range is adaptable and can provide an above ground treatment solution when needed.
The tank forms three treatment stages; primary settlement, biological treatment (biozone) and humus settlement. Flow through all of the treatment stages, from inlet to outlet, occurs through gravity and integral airlift.
Features and Benefits:
- Granular backfill only
- No below ground moving parts
- Quick and easy to install, meaning low initial costs
- Energy efficient blowers
- Submerged Aerated Filter (SAF) technology, for optimum performance and dependability
- Provided with a mild steel kiosk to house the blowers, timer valves and control panel
- Kiosk is fitted with alarm beacon as standard
- Designed and tested in accordance with BS EN 12566-3
- CE approved
- Better than 20mg/L BOD; 30mg/L SS; 20 mg/L NH3 standard effluent quality
- Adaptable design
Specification:Tank Diameter- 2.5mtrs
Overall Length- 6.28mtrs
Dry Weather Flow- 15m3/day
Max Load Per Day:
- BOD- 6.0kg/day
- NH3- 0.80kg/day
Desludging Interval- 90days
Standard Invert- 1000mm
Deeper inverts are available up to a maximum depth of 2mtrs.
If you require any adaptations to the above specifications please fill in a quotation form and a member of our team will get in touch.