WPL Commercial Wastewater Systems
Here at Direct Drainage we can assist with all commercial applications, anything above 25PE is classed as commercial and therefore must be sized correctly.
In an application where the permitted discharge will be above 5 cubic metres then all regulatory authorities will require bespoke permissions to discharge, we would advise that you contact us for site specific information including sizing and costs to ensure you are compliant with statutory requirements and purchasing the correct piece of equipment for the project.
The WPL HiPAF® ticks all the following boxes:
- UK Building Regulations and Regulating Body Guidelines (Environment Agency and SEPA)
- British Water’s Code of Practice – Flows & Loads
- CE marked to BS EN 12566-3
- Meets all current legislation under the Environmental Permitting Programme
The WPL HiPAF options depending on application parameters and population size:
- Compact – 1 to 60 PE
- Midi – up to 300 PE
- Modular – up to 2,000 PE
- Larger bespoke systems available on request
Each wastewater treatment plant includes primary settlement, biological treatment and final settlement processes, with custom design options available for larger applications. All models are manufactured in glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) which is UV stabilised with an external gel coat finish which extends asset life to 25 years.
The WPL Package Sewage Treatment system is the perfect solution for small and large scale projects, where a population range exceeds 25 PE and mains drainage is unavailable.
Typical applications include:
- Small and large scale projects where a population range exceeds 25 PE and mains drainage is unavailable
- Caravan parks
- Leisure facilities
Please contact us on 01388 537050 or email@example.com where we can assist with all of your commercial sewage needs.