Designed and tested in accordance with BSEN12566-3:2005 and with the British Water Code of Practice for Flow and Loads, the Conder GRP ASP is suitable for residential and commercial projects where mains drainage is not available. Typical applications include single dwellings, small communities or developments, refurbishments and rural barn conversions.
For home-owners and self-builders, the key features of the new Conder GRP ASP are its discreet below-ground installation, its quiet odourless operation and the low ongoing maintenance and running costs. For builders and developers, a well as being price-competitive, the GRP ASP’s compact design offers a low-cost, easy installation process.
Features and Benefits
- Independently tested to BSEN12566-3:2005
- Value for money
- Free extended 5-year warranty when you complete your activation card
- Complete below-ground installation
- Easy to install – reduced costs
- Proven technology with reliable performance
- Quiet, odourless operation
- Compact design with no moving parts
- Typically 1 to 3-year desludging period
- Gravity or pumped options available
- Effluent standard: 20mg/l BOD; 30mg/l SS; 20mg/l NH3
- Suitable for discharge to ground or watercourse (subject to Environment Agency consent)
- Free delivery – you will need to organise your own offloading