The new Conder HDPE ASP Sewage Treatment System is manufactured from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) material, which is durable, recyclable and impact resistant. The plant showcases all the main features of the highly successful Conder ASP GRP plant, plus additional features and benefits.
Designed and tested in accordance with BSEN12566-3:2005 and with the British Water Code of Practice for Flow and Loads, the Clereflo HDPE ASP is suitable for residential and commercial projects where mains drainage is not available.
Please note – this product is the IPS (integrated pump system) and comes with integrated blower.
Features and Benefits
- HDPE material – durable, recyclable and impact resistance
- Integrated blower as standard for a more compact design
- Optional extension for a more manageable finish to ground level – telescopic trimmable extension (50-350mm) or fixed extension (800mm)
- Reduced installation costs due to new compact design
- Sturdy, structured design for ease of transportation and storage
- Detachable legs for preferred method of installation
- Pre-moulded lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Fully CE marked, designed and tested in accordance with BS EN 12566-3: 2005
- Standard effluent quality 20mg/L BOD; 30mg/L SS; 20 mg/L NH3
- Low running costs
- Lockable pedestrian access cover
- Free extended 5-year warranty when you complete your activation card
- Free delivery – you will need to organise your own offloading