The Darcy mains alarm with high liquid level probe is ideal for any septic tank or cesspool where the level of water needs to be monitored, and is suitable for outdoor installation. The liquid level probe is not suited to detecting oil or silt levels.
The control unit is capable of monitoring up to 3 probe units, and the outlet relay enables the status of each unit to be signalled to a remote location or activate a beacon if required. It is recommended that this alarm can be installed up to 300m from the control panel (you will need to provide your own cable to match the distance between the display panel and separator on site).
The alarm system and sensor guarantees an increased level of safety on site, and requires simple installation for bespoke monitoring of separators.
The Darcy Alarm comprises:
- Control Panel (230v)
- High Liquid probe with 5m flylead
- Atex approved: Baseefa 08ATEX0110/1
- Specific Marking of Explosion Protection: [Ex ia] IIC (-20°C = Ta = +50°C)
Features and Benefits:
- Warns of excessive liquid levels in the vessel
- Automated and remote monitoring
- Reduces site waste-management costs and ongoing servicing costs
- Complies with EN858-1&2 and PPG3
- Can be fitted to tanks from all manufacturers (particularly suited to Klargester and Conder)
- Ensures safe and economic operation of vessels