PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR THE HIGH OIL CONDUCTIVITY PROBE ONLY
This high oil conductivity probe can be used with both the mains and solar-powered Darcy separator/interceptor alarm system. The probe comes with a 5m flylead and distinguishes between oil and water using the different conductivity properties of each liquid. The probe is designed to detect the presence of oil or water and will only cause an alarm when excessive oil is present. The depth of oil allowed to accumulate inside a tank before an alarm is raised will be determined by the position of the probe below the static liquid level.
The alarm system and sensor guarantees an increased level of safety on site, and requires simple installation for bespoke monitoring of separators.
Features and Benefits:
- Warns of excessive levels of oil within the separator
- Reduces site waste-management costs and ongoing servicing costs
- Complies with EN858-1&2 and PPG3
- Can be fitted to interceptors from all manufacturers (particularly suited to Klargester and Conder)
- Ensures safe and economic operation of interceptors