The Darcy solar-powered separator/interceptor alarm system is ideal for remote locations and where mains power is not available, and is suitable for outdoor installation.
The system is supplied complete with an intrinsically-safe control unit together with a high oil probe, and a steel mounting stand to automatically detect the oil levels within the separator.
The control unit is capable of monitoring up to 6 probe units in 2 separator tanks (3 probes per tank), to automatically monitor oil, silt and liquid levels, notifying immediately when the separator requires emptying. The status of the probes is displayed via a liquid crystal display which can be customised to display your messages.
It is recommended that this alarm can be installed up to 300m from the control panel (you will need to provide your own cable to match the distance between the display panel and separator on site).
The alarm system and sensor guarantees an increased level of safety on site, and requires simple installation for bespoke monitoring of separators.
The Darcy Solar-Powered Alarm comprises:
- Control Panel
- High Oil Probe with 5m Flylead
- Solar panel with beacon
- Battery backup
- 360-degree rotating stand
- Clean contact relay
- Atex approved: Baseefa 08ATEX0171X
- Specific Marking of Explosion Protection: [Ex ia] IIC (-20°C = Ta = +50°C)
Features and Benefits:
- Warns of excessive levels of oil within the separator
- Alerts you when the separator requires emptying
- Reduces site waste-management costs and ongoing servicing costs
- Complies with EN858-1&2 and PPG3
- Can be fitted to interceptors from all manufacturers (particularly suited to Klargester and Conder)
- Ensures safe and economic operation of interceptors