The Grundfos AP50B-50.08 A1 is a standard sewage treatment automatic submersible pump, used in pump stations only, complete with integral float switch. The pump has a 0.80kW 240V 1Ph 50Hz motor and floatswitch as standard.
The Unilift AP50B is a single stage pump with vortex impeller. All Unilift AP pumps are made of stainless steel with a composite baseplate. The range is designed for submerged operation, either free standing on the base plate or installed on an auto coupling. The base plate is clipped on by four clips which are hidden under the composite ring at the top of the pump housing – this ring prevents dirt from sticking to the clips.
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic systems
- Liquids containing fibres from light industry, laundries, etc
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems