For domestic dwellings without access to mains drainage, the Klargester BioTec provides quality, reliability and peace of mind and is one of the most popular systems from this leading UK manufacturer.
The Klargester BioTec comes with efficient air blower, control panel, loss of pressure/pump alarm and free UK delivery with optional HI-AB offloading.
SIZING YOUR SYSTEM
Browse the alternative sizes of Klargester BioDisc sewage treatment systems available via the links below:
BioTec 1 – average house (up to 6 population)
BioTec 2 – large house or two average houses (up to 12 population)
BioTec 3 – three houses (up to 18 population)
HOW THE KLARGESTER BIOTEC WORKS
The Klargester BioTec sewage treatment plant uses the well-proven aerobic biological process. Treatment is a three-stage process:
- Coarse solids are filtered and retained for gradual breakdown
- The resulting liquid is continuously distributed over a plastic suspended filter by an integral lift, powered by a remotely sited blower
- The solids are allowed to settle and under normal domestic conditions, treated water of 20mg/l BOD, 30mg/l S.S., 20mg/l Ammonia can be achieved
FEATURES OF THE KLARGESTER BIOTEC
The BioTec sewage treatment plant range is fully compliant, tested and approved to BS EN 12566 Part 3 and is CE marked to meet with the latest Construction Products Regulations July 2013. The BioTec is one of the products that pioneered package treatment plant technology and remains one of the most popular sewage treatment plant in the UK & Ireland.
It is ideal for locations where discharge is to sub-surface irrigation, or to a suitable watercourse (where approved by the Regulator), and where a septic tank will not meet the required standards.
- Includes Loss of Pressure or Pump Alarm as standard to alert you when the compressor is not working
- Manufactured from robust GRP
- No mechanical or electrical components within the plant – low running and maintenance costs
- Comes with a multifunctional control panel for monitoring the system – performance is future proofed along with any necessary upgrades
- Externally-mounted blower for simple maintenance, no entry required into the plant
- Invert level options of 1m or 1.5m making the ideal solution for replacement failing septic tanks, as they are compatible with existing drain depths
- Low-level visibility pedestrian duty cover – safe for children and pets
- Suitable for concrete backfill
- Recommended installation to be located 7m from a habitable building, 10m from a watercourse or 50m from a borehole or well
- Treats sewage using a traditional elevated filter, a well-established and proven method in a complete packaged solution
- Ensures compliance with effluent quality
- Available with a 5-year extended warranty and service plans for continued system care
- Parts and spares available – please contact us for more details