The ByStudor Maxi-Filtra is a sturdy, active carbon vent designed specifically for outdoor applications to eliminate bad odours produced by the drainage system, and is ideal for use with septic tanks. Robust design means the Maxi-Filtra can be used externally, either vertically or horizontally, and can be installed in hard-to-reach places.
The active carbon filter within the ByStudor Maxi-Filtra operates as a two-way vent, filtering air in both directions and absorbing the bad odours. The ByStudor Maxi-Filtra is packaged in a resilient exterior for longevity outside, together with an initial replaceable filter.
The ByStudor Maxi-Filtra may be installed externally anywhere when the odour from existing vents present a problem, or when pipe vents are to be included in the drainage system of a new build:
- Septic tanks
- Grease separators
- Rain water tanks
- Sewage treatment plants
Key features and benefits:
- Saves money by eliminating the need for odour-reducing additives in septic tanks.
- Easy retrofit installation to solve existing problems.
- Simple push-fit connection to all brands of UK domestic soil pipe.
- Designed to resist extreme temperatures and deterioration.
- Low maintenance – just replace the carbon cartridge a minimum of every two years; the Maxi-Filtra cap simply lifts off.