The Conder GRP ASP16 Sewage Treatment System is suitable for residential and commercial projects where mains drainage is not available.
Designed and tested in accordance with BSEN12566-3:2005 and with the British Water Code of Practice for Flow and Loads, the Conder GRP ASP16 Sewage Treatment System is suitable for residential and commercial projects where mains drainage is not available. Typical applications include single dwellings, small communities or developments, refurbishments and rural barn conversions.
For home-owners and self-builders, the key features of the new Conder GRP ASP are its discreet below-ground installation, its quiet odourless operation and the low ongoing maintenance and running costs. For builders and developers, a well as being price-competitive, the GRP ASP's compact design offers a low-cost, easy installation process.
Conder GRP ASP16 Sewage Treatment System Features and Benefits
- Independently tested to BSEN12566-3:2005
- Value for money
- Free extended 5-year warranty when you complete your activation card
- Complete below-ground installation
- Easy to install - reduced costs
- Proven technology with reliable performance
- Quiet, odourless operation
- Compact design with no moving parts
- Typically 1 to 3-year desludging period
- Gravity or pumped options available
- Effluent standard: 20mg/l BOD; 30mg/l SS; 20mg/l NH3
- Suitable for discharge to ground or watercourse (subject to Environment Agency consent)
- Free delivery - you will need to organise your own offloading
Quality, Adaptable Design of Conder GRP ASP16 Sewage Treatment System
The Conder ASP consists of a state-of-the-art GRP/HDPE durable, high-strength structure and includes remote or integral blower housing. An integral pumped system, deeper inverts (with supply of a standard extension kit) and choice of pumped influent or effluent are available. System is suitable for discharge to ground or watercourse (subject to relevant exemption, consent and licence).
Conder GRP ASP16 Sewage Treatment System Complete Below Ground Installation
The ASP has a minimal visual impact on site location. It includes complete below ground installation and a quiet and odourless operation thanks to its compact and innovative design. Find out more about the Conder range at their website.
Contact Direct Drainage for more information