- Price INCLUDES blower, discharge pump failure alarms and pedestrian duty cover
- Full technical back up and customer service support from Direct Drainage
- No mechanical or electrical parts within the unit
- Robust Polypropylene construction for easy and cost effective installation
- Low Running and maintenance costs
- Integral discharge pumps where required (all models) no additional tank
The MATRIX CLF1A system comprises the CLF unit itself and an enclosure containing an air blower unit and comes complete with 10m of airline. This comprises a single tank containing all the components required for the sewage treatment process. The CLF tank is manufactured in Polypropylene and is supplied in a standard black/blue colour. It is completely impervious to water and sewage and has been designed to ensure a robust construction and a long service life. The tank is provided with a locking manhole cover providing access to all parts of the unit. An air diffuser is installed into the submerged filter bed(s) and is located underneath the filter bed(s) this is connected to the external air supply (blower) by uPVC pipework.
The blower is mounted along with its associated electrical controls inside a weatherproof enclosure. The electrical controls comprise an isolator and a loss of air alarm connected to an external beacon which will provide a visual warning that the blower is not operational.
Population equivalent: 9 person
* Deeper inverts can be accommodated upon request
It is the customer's responsibility to offload with suitable equipment on the day of delivery and a failed delivery may result in additional charges.
Option for HIAB offload available on request at additional cost.
We recommend installers and/or plant hire & materials for install such as excavators, aggregates etc are not booked until you are in receipt of the goods. Direct Drainage cannot be held responsible for costs incurred due to unforeseen delays.
Lead times should only be used as a guide and are subject to change, please call our friendly team to confirm delivery and off-loading details on 01388 537 050.
A Standard Commissioning carried by an RA Dalton Ltd accredited Engineer will include the following:
- Carry out visual checks of the installation
- Check the installation meets the manufacturer’s requirements, installed within their guidelines
- Check all mechanical components
- Check blower pressure, air hose, (aeration only)
- Check clean air intake to blower housing/kiosk (aeration only)
- IPS Models – check and test integrated pump
- Test and set any alarms supplied with the unit (PPFDS, high Level Float)
- Make any minor adjustments
- Make any final connections
- Provide a commissioning certification
On completion, RA Dalton will provide a site specific commissioning certificate
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL ASK THAT A PRE COMMISSIONING CHECKLIST IS COMPLETED PRIOR TO ARRANGING ATTENDANCE TO ENSURE THE LEVEL OF COMMISSIONING REQUIRED IS STANDARD