The Klargester range of Grease Separators allow fats and grease to naturally separate out from water, allowing their removal prior to the drainage system. This is an effective and hygienic method of separating fat and grease from wastewater flow.
Grease separators are designed for small canteens and public houses, as well as for larger applications such as hotels and big restaurants. The separator should be installed close to the source of contamination before any foul waste can enter the drainage flow and to suit the expected liquid temperature.
Features and Benefits
- Greatly reduces drain blockages, for maximum operational efficiency
- Helps improve performance of septic tanks and field drains for best results
- Prevents contamination of small sewage treatment plants, reducing risk of breakdown
- Compliant with BS EN 1825-1
- Protects mains drainage system from grease blockages
- This range does not come with a manhole cover/frame as they can be installed in different areas - you will need to purchase this separately when you have determined the install location (pedestrian duty, heavy duty etc.)
Environment Agency PPG3 Guidelines stipulate that all separators must be fitted with a robust system to provide an audible and visual alarm if the grease level becomes too high. We strongly recommend that you purchase the Darcy Mains Separator Grease Alarm alongside this item, and it will be delivered with the separator ready to wire in.
|Tank Code||Capacity (litres)||Length (mm)||Flow (litres/second)||Meals served per day|