The Darcy separator/interceptor alarm system is supplied complete with an intrinsically-safe control unit together with a high oil probe, and is suitable for outdoor installation.
The unit is designed to monitor up to two oil/water separator tanks for the build-up of oil, silt or excessive liquid. The GSM-capability of the unit will also allow 2-way communication to notify up to 8 designated users by text message (please ensure that you input the telephone numbers and contact names to be added to the GSM alarm at the checkout).
The control unit automatically checks the condition of the probe every 15 minutes. Any probe condition changes are notified via text message. A manual probe status check can also be initiated at any time by pressing the button on the front of the unit.
The GSM separator alarm comprises:
- 1no IP65 ABS enclosure
- 1no beacon & SMS alarm
- Liquid crystal display
Options include a mains-powered alarm, solar-powered alarm or battery-powered alarm (please select before adding to the basket).
The alarm system and sensor guarantees an increased level of safety on site, and requires simple installation for bespoke monitoring of separators.
Features and Benefits:
- Warns of excessive levels of oil within the separator
- Automated and remote monitoring
- Reduces site waste-management costs and ongoing servicing costs
- Complies with EN858-1&2 and PPG3
- Can be fitted to interceptors from all manufacturers (particularly suited to Klargester and Conder)
- Ensures safe and economic operation of interceptors