The JDK models are a direct replacement of the EL series and feature less energy consumption (up to 30% - depending on the application) and less overall dimensions (also by about 30%) compared to the SLL- and EL-series. This makes the class not only more compactly, but also lighter.
The JDK-150C comes with pressure relief valve, alarm cable and flashing/static beacon - 1m cable length from the pump to the beacon, power cable length 1.5m.
Long life expectancy
Motor and pump parts are combined in one single construction. The compact and light construction form and the simple mechanism guarantee a long and reliable period of operation.
High degree of efficiency
The principle of electromagnetic oscillation, which practically has no mechanical friction, minimises power consumption and provides a high degree of efficiency.
Low noise level
The soundproof casing and the muffler integrated in the tank base reduce operating noise.
Motor and pump parts are separated by a vibration-isolating rubber, so only low vibration consists.
The oil-free operation guarantees a dry and unadulterated air flow.
Pulsation-free air flow
Specially formed pump chambers and the muffler integrated in the tank base provide an air flow, which is practically pulsation-free.
The SLL, EL and JDK series are rainproof and weatherproof. However, they should not be exposed to direct sunlight, rain or snow.
Universal service kits
For each model series service kits are available. They are vacuum-packed in aluminium foil for better and longer life/ storage.
- Water treatment and environmental technology
- Medical and health technology
- Aeration of fuel cell stacks
- Aqua-air-lights and design pillars
- Please note - the C-version of Secoh air blowers have two cables - one is a power cable and the other is an alarm cable. Thes power cable can be wired up to a plug or straight into the mains or a power block if required, and the alarm cable connects straight into the supplied beacon.