The compact WPL Diamond DMS3 has the flexibility to be configured to meet for various population sizes. The WPL Diamond DMS3 is suitable for up to 2 and 3 bedroom houses.
The compact WPL Diamond DMS3 has the flexibility to be configured to meet for various population sizes. The WPL Diamond DMS3 is suitable for up to 2 and 3 bedroom houses. The unit can be installed in ‘wet’ or ‘dry’ ground conditions and discharged safely to soakaways or watercourses.
The standard package includes a WPL Diamond tank, WPL kiosk, alarm beacon, blower (housed in a kiosk) and 10 metres air hose.
WPL Diamond DMS3 – Small tank, big results!
If your property is not connected to mains sewerage, your wastewater can be treated by our discreet below ground WPL Diamond DMS package wastewater treatment range.
This is a small and compact wastewater treatment plant designed for properties that house 1 person or up to 20 (people) occupancy equivalent; ideal for new builds and replacement of existing septic tank systems and package sewage treatment plants.
No need for chemicals, allowing final effluent to be safely discharged to a soakaway or watercourse.
Our WPL Diamond is better designed for modern day living than a septic tank system; with a faster process and a more environmentally friendly end result, it is the ideal replacement solution.
WPL Diamond DMS3 – Ideal septic tank replacement
Homeowners with septic tanks that discharge directly into the surface water will now need to consider the option
of replacing with a packaged wastewater treatment plant, by (or before) the 1st January 2020
when selling a property or upgrading an ‘end of life’ septic tank.
Unlike the traditional septic tanks, the modern packaged wastewater (sewage) treatment plants such as a WPL Diamond
are designed with an aerated process for todays’ increased volume of water usage in everyday life.
Features and Benefits of the WPL Diamond DMS3
- CE mark, EN12566-3 approval
- Effluent standard; as a minimum: 20mg/l BOD; 30mg/l SS; 20mg/l NH3
- Load tested and water tight
- Part H2 UK building regs compliant
- LABC registered
- Meets General Binding rules
- Designed using British Water Code of practice flows & Loads
- Compact design, minimal excavation
- Installed in ‘wet’ or ‘dry’ ground conditions
- Flushest lid to the ground
- No moving parts within the tank
- Up to 3 years de-sludge intervals
- No odour
- Alarm beacon included
- Original WPL Diamond, patent granted
- Robust design, UK manufacture
- 460mm Extension Turret available for deeper installations
- Separate Pump Chamber available for sites where a gravity discharge cannot be achieved
To find out more about the WPL range contact Direct Drainage
or visit the WPL website